The following are the terms and conditions of the "60big Promotion" (the "Promotion") for www.888poker.com (“888poker”). The Promotion is organized by the applicable 888 group company as defined in the Terms of Service (the "Company").
- The Promotion shall commence on 22/9/2016 and shall conclude on 28/9/2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the Company may conclude this Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period or may prolong the period of the Promotion usually due to abuse, limited up-take of the offer or error.
- No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling service included in 888poker under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher may participate in this Promotion. You may be asked at any stage to provide the Company with proof of age and/or identity.
- For security and verification purposes, we reserve the right to limit participation in this Promotion to: (i) one per household; (ii) one per computer terminal; or (iii) one per mobile device.
- Participation in this Promotion is only available to a member: (i) who has directly received from 888poker an email to which these terms and conditions are linked to; and (ii) who has registered with 888poker but has yet to make a deposit in his/her 888poker account prior to using the Promotion Code (as defined below).
- Subject to points 2, 3 and 4, if a member makes a first time deposit into his/her 888poker account during the Promotion Period which is worth at least $US 10 and when making such deposit enters correctly the promotion code “60big” (the “Promotion Code”) in the cashier, such member may receive a non pending bonus of $US 10 (the “$10 Bonus”) and a pending bonus of $40 (the “$40 Bonus”) both of which may only be used on poker games and tournaments on 888poker.
- The $10 Bonus is awarded to a member in a restricted state and may be wagered with immediately upon grant. The $10 Bonus may be withdrawn only after such member has collected 3.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the $10 Bonus, within 30 days of the $10 Bonus being credited to the member’s account. Otherwise any the $10 Bonus and all winnings generated through same not used by a member within such time period will be cancelled and removed from the member's bonus bankroll.
For example, a member must first accumulate 35 Bonus Points, within 30 days of the $10 Bonus being credited to his/her account before being able to withdraw the $10 Bonus. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the $10 Bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for withdrawal.
- 8. Members can earn Bonus Points by:
- Playing in poker ring games -earn 2 Bonus Points (if applicable) for every $1 of your contributed rake.*
- Playing poker tournaments -earn 2 Bonus Points (if applicable) for every $1 of tournament fee.
*Contributed rake refers to how much rake a member is directly responsible for based on how much such member contributed to the raked pot relative to the other players at the table. Example: If you bet $25 into a $100 pot (25%) and a $4.00 rake is taken from the table, you contributed $1.00 of rake (25%), which earns you 2 Bonus Points (if applicable).
- Any unused $10 Bonus or $40 Bonus shall be removed from the member’s account by the Company after the expiration date of the Promotion Period if not used.
- Members may only participate in this Promotion once.
- Members who benefit from this Promotion will not be eligible to benefit from any other first deposit bonus promotions.
- By participating in this Promotion each member unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion, along with the "Terms of Service", Withdrawal Policy and 888poker Club Terms & Conditions.
- The Company's decision with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion is final and binding.
- The Company may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Company's control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation. If the Company makes any material changes to these terms and conditions, it will give you reasonable notice of the changes.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in the sole judgment of the Company, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The Company may cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation or otherwise where the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Company's control.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.